In this large flip chart, full-color illustrations detail female and male reproductive anatomy, conception, fetal development, pregnancy changes, birth, and newborn appearance. Also features more than 70 detailed line drawings on reverse panels with additional topics. Includes related Spanish terms. Flip chart’s easy-to-carry binder conveniently unfolds to create its own easel.
Perfect for presenting the entire process of childbirth, this large flip chart features specialized, full-color illustrations on the front panels along with more than 70 detailed line drawings on the reverse panels that cover additional topics and provide comprehensive information. Related Spanish terms are also included. The flip chart’s easy-to carry binder unfolds to create its own easel.
Color Panels Present:
- Female and Male Reproductive Anatomy
- First, Second, and Third Trimester
- Cervical Effacement and Dilation
- Internal Exam During Labor
- Internal Rotation
- Fetal Head Emerging
- Extension Complete
- External Rotation (Restitution)
- External Rotation (Shoulder Rotation)
- First Contact
- Placental Separation and Expulsion
- Newborn Appearance and Procedures
The large size and engaging illustrations make this flip chart ideal for presenting the topic of childbirth. 23 panels.
Dimensions: 27,9 cm x 21,6 cm.